Saturday, August 26, 2006

Off to Cork City






On Monday I made my first of many I hope ATC cards. I have 2 lots done Chocolate and Music. I am hoping to do some swapping on bumbleberrycrafts. at the end of September. I also got 3 lo's done for Michelle's 21st birthday album, ten more lo's to go. Ann and myself headed off to Cork city yesterday morning to do some retail therapy, got a few tops in Marks and Spencer's then went to the Cork Art Supplies there I got 8 embossed stickers,white adhesive stones,3 adhesive gems, 3 packs of ribbon collection, 1 thin cut photo corners, 1 alphabet dome stickers, a box of cork alphabet and 5 rub-on alphabet all from Papermania. I would have stayed longer only I had to go to work last night and I forgot to get lace for my circle journal, Iwill have to go back again that will be another day out.

No comments: